The WWV Centennial Special Event Station could use your help!
In order to make the WWV Centennial event a success, there are a variety of pieces of hardware and equipment that are needed. If you've got any of these or another item you think maybe helpful that we haven't even thought of, we'd love to hear from you. This special event station will only be successful with the help of the membership of NCARC. Consider this a great opportunity to get involved in your club!
The items we're currently needing are (use the equipment offer form):
- Trailer/Tent/enclosures for stations: We still need 2-3 operating shelters. A camp trailer or RV would be ideal. If not another type of trailer or walled tent would be workable as well.
- Space heaters: If we are using unheated operating stations, heaters will be needed for Colorado's October temperatures. Also, heat will also be needed in the main tent.
- CW Paddles for stations: Two will be needed
- Windows laptop computers: These will be used to run logging at stations. Windows 10 would be preferred.
- Coax antenna switches: Several will be needed of various position counts for switching between antennas and stations